I'm addicted to American Idol.
In fact, I was about to have a heart attack when my Tivo ended the results show right as Ryan was announcing who was voted off....the horror!
So, I had to wait until the 9:00 p.m. news to find out the not-so-surprising news...Bucky is outie!
Chris is sill my favorite.
Kellie drives me crazy.
Katherine is good, but kind of boring.
Ace's boy band looks won't last much longer.
Elliot...not sure?
Taylor is so much fun, but won't win.
Paris is great.
Wow, scary that I just rattled off all of the contestants. Isn't this show targeting teenagers? :)
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry Kelly, if you look at the ratings, Idol's target audience is the WHOLE WORLD. It amazes me that a show of this level is such a juggernaut, and then the ones that make me think are either on cable or yanked off broadcast.
By the way, I've added you to the exclusive "links" area on my blog. Consider yourself one of the elite bloggers of the universe! (Or just a good friend of mine.)
I know, it is mindless...but I'm still hooked. Marketing at its best (or worst?). :)
Thanks for the link...I'm honored. If I ever figure out how to update my links, I'll add you as well.
Post a Comment