Saturday, April 15, 2006

A little smug...

For the married folks out there, have you had that feeling when your spouse does something that makes you sit back and say, I told you so?

I'm having to make sure my smugness doesn't get out of whack.

I awoke Friday morning to an e-mail from Wade with a link...to his new blog!

I couldn't believe it and was cracking up. I've been blogging for about 4 months now. Wade has been a faithful reader, but has carried the attitude of "what's the point." I guess he figured it out, because as he says, he's come over to the dark side of blogging.

It's definitely bound to be entertaining...although after his first posting, I told him he sounded a little angry.

I guess the upside for me is that he's much more of a techie and helped me figure out how to post links over on the right-side column. :)

It's a little scary now that there are 2 Strzineks in the blogosphere...enjoy!

http://www.wadesrantings.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Wade said...

I guess my new blog is just another example of all the ways Kelly has expanded my horizon and opened my mind to knew things!

(Hey! That sounds like a great Hallmark card!)

Wade said...

sorry - 'new things'

GliterallyScoot said...

Wow, had no idea that there were so many VRCC bloggers out there. I've been blogging for over 3 years on xanga, but just made it over here to blogspot! :-) Good to finally find some others to read! --Jo.