It looks like Tuesday will be the big day! I've progressed some and Tate is getting bigger, so we've scheduled an induction for Tuesday. Works for me. It's actually the day before his due date, and the date I originally predicted that he'd be born!
I guess it could still happen before then, but now I've got that date in my head as the day. So, 4 more days to go. 4 days filled of ice cream, a pedicure, lots of rest, movies, and final touches on the nursery.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That will be so exciting for Mallory to celebrate her half birthday on Tate's birthday, then Tate to celebrate on Mallory's birthday!
We cannot wait to meet the little guy. I am so excited, nervous and thrilled for what you are about to experience. It's amazing! Love you!
Enjoy the sleep! You look great! I actually miss it...those kicks, that heel, that heartburn...all of it!
How exciting! Seriously, see lots of movies. Now, Netflix is our life! And go out to dinner at least twice! :)
Post a Comment