Saturday, June 30, 2007
Gross Story
Now for a gross story. Did you know that even boys can get a yeast infection? I know, sorry, gross! I thought Tate just had a bad diaper rash the past 2 weeks, but after it was just getting worse and spreading, a quick trip to the pediatrician showed that it had developed into yeast. Yeah, just call me “Mother of the Year!” I feel so bad for the little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am sure you know, but are you putting Lotrimin (SP) for athletes foot on it? Sweet Emaline suffered with many yeast infections due to all the antibiotics she was on.
Yeah, Casen had one of those too, just a few weeks ago. Yuck!
Bless his heart! Those are not fun at all. Jacob has had one as well. I let his go on for a long time thinking it was diaper rash. I'm continually learning things every day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family looks so happy and Tate is extremely full of cuteness!
Post a Comment