I just received this in an e-mail, so I thought I would start the blog tagging again.
First Memory:
Sadly, I don’t seem to remember my early days very well. The earliest thing I can remember is a vague memory of when I went to Disney World (age 4).
First Real Kiss:
Steve (summer after 7th grade). Yuck! I was not impressed…sorry Steve!
First Concert:
Neil Diamond with my parents (age 10 or 11, I think). He's still one of my favs.
First Love:
I know it’s kind of cheesy, but Wade was my real first love (junior year of college). I had said the “l word” before, but he was the real deal.
First crush:
I remember having a huge crush on a boy named Matt Phillips in the 7th grade. One day I was walking in front of him in the hall and fell flat on my face, which resulted in my skirt flipping all the way up and Matt getting flashed. 7th grade…can there me anything more humiliating?
First thing you think in the morning:
I hope Wade heard Tate waking up before I did.
First book you remember loving:
The Ramona books by Beverly Cleary
First pet:
Brandi, a golden retriever, named after Brandon from Punky Brewster.
First question you'll ask in Heaven:
What were you trying to teach me when…
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation:
sleeping in, no schedule, beach, good food
First best friend:
Gina Gilland (1st -6th grade)
Last time you dressed up:
Hmmmm…these days dressed up has new meaning. Is make-up and blow-dried hair considered dressed up? Besides church Sundays, I guess it was a wedding a few weeks ago.
Last thing you ate:
Ironically, I had this for lunch.
Last CD you bought:
Assuming Tate’s Baby Einstein CD doesn’t count…I’m pretty out of the loop these days on the hip new music. I did buy Justin Timberlake’s CD several months ago.
Last book you read:
To Kill a Mockingbird
Last time you cried:
When listening to a voice mail my sweet friend Paige left for me. She is the world’s best encourager!
Last movie you saw:
Watched half of The Good Shepherd and turned it off. I was bored and confused. I'm half way through The Pursuit of Happyness right now. So far, so good.
Last time you told someone you loved them:
5 minutes ago when I put Tate down for a nap.
Last really funny thing you did:
I’m sure there are too many to mention! If you asked Tate it would be when I made a goofy face and sang the Wheels on the Bus song. If you asked Wade it would probably be when I was laughing hysterically while talking about picturing him in a giant onesie.
Last thing you watched on TV:
The Today Show
Last Halloween costume:
I really can’t even remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween. Probably the most pathetic one was when I was in 10th grade (yes, that is entirely too old to be dressing up for Halloween) and three other girls and I decided to dress up as the characters from the movie Heathers. Sad, but true.
Last Concert attended:
Celine Dion in Las Vegas…love her!
I tag Wade and Shannon.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment