I love getting caught up on your sweet family. We miss you guys. Your sweet Tate is getting so big! He is so cute! His little baby picture is still on our fridge.
I love Baby Gap! I'm always trapped the moment I get in there. I'm a huge fan of The One Campaign shirts. Tate looks like a little pro sitting up. That's awesome!
8 comments:
Addison wants me to tell you that she thinks Tate looks very handsome in this picture!
Janell
Congratulations Tater!!! You look great in red and you are sitting up like a big boy!
I love getting caught up on your sweet family. We miss you guys. Your sweet Tate is getting so big! He is so cute! His little baby picture is still on our fridge.
Heather
He is so stinkin' cute!!! Congrats, Tate, on the BIG sitting up accomplishment. We've got to get these babies together someday soon!
(By the way, Mark is talking to your husband as I type...maybe we can find a dinner date sometime in the next couple of months!)
Chelsea,
Tell your husband that I'm insulted that he even had to ask if I was still working at 4:50 PM - that's when I'm at my best! :)
W
Kelly~
You guys be safe this weekend in CA! We LOVED our card from Tate! Too cute! Everything about it was precious.
Hugs,
Janell
I love Baby Gap! I'm always trapped the moment I get in there. I'm a huge fan of The One Campaign shirts. Tate looks like a little pro sitting up. That's awesome!
What a cute picture - and what a great shirt (just came over from Wade's...)!
I have the INSPI(RED) T-Shirt from GAP and I love the whole series! Too bad that I did not see that one at my last shopping at GAP.
Post a Comment