Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Friday Dance!

This is for Garyn, my college roommate. We always talked about how one of the best parts of having kids one day would be to do funny things to them. I'm sure my"Parents of the Year" trophy is slowly slipping away now.


Sorry for the not-so-great video quality and for embarrassing my son, but I think it's too funny and cute not to share.


11 comments:

Wade said...

And thus we have Exhibit A, the first piece of evidence that Tate will one day use against us!

What cracks me up about this video is the expression on Tate's face! It never changes and looks as though he is merely tolerating our shenanigans!

Pearson Family said...

GREAT Friday fun!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

He doesn't look like he is having as much fun as his Daddy was doing this to him!
:)

Sarah B said...

Yeah, I kept waiting for the smile on Tate's face, too....but I was laughing loudly! Way to entertain...yourself and us :)

Robyn said...

Garyn will love that!! So funny!

Jody said...

You were right Kelly! It is hilarious. The best part is that Tate is putting up with it. Addison would NOT stand for that behavior whether or not we thought it was funny!!! ; ) TGIF friend!!!

Shannon said...

Yes, you are correct. He will be thoroughly embarrassed someday because of you and Wade needing a good laugh! I loved it! I'm inspired to do it to Mallory.

Laura Scott said...

I like how the dog is hiding under the desk in fear of what you will do to him/her and then comes out when it's over to lick Tate and make sure he's okay after the embarrasment you put him through! :)

Anonymous said...

I Love it! ~ Poor Tate...having to tolerate our awesome sense of humor!:)~ I'm impressed with Wade's creativity in the routine:)

Phillips Family said...

This is hilarious...especially since Tate isn't finding it too funny!

GliterallyScoot said...

Just finally saw this. Made me laugh -- I agree though, Wade was having more fun than Tate. :-)