I originally began this blog as a tribute to turning 30. Although I still only feel about 25, I've embraced my age and am looking forward to the big 3-2 in a few months. After all, 32 sounds better than 31 for some reason.
Anyway, I guess the founder of MySpace needs to learn a little lesson from me. While reading my beloved Newsweek the other night (yes, you read that right, beloved), I was so intrigued by this story. It appears as though he's been lying about his age.
The fact that he was lying might make more sense if he was really 50+ while marketing a product to teenagers. (Sorry to any of my over-50 readers, but surely you agree.)
But no, he was lying about a whopping 4 years. He's actually 36, not 32. The horror!
Isn't that strange? Who knew that being 32 was so appealing???
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to embrace your age! I, too, am not afraid (or ashamed) to be turning 32 in a few months. My 30s have been fun and I love people telling me I don't look that old :)
Kelly - For years I have been a fan of Time magazine, but its format has changed over the last several months and it's NO GOOD any more. So, after reading Newsweek in a Dr.'s office recently, I switched my allegiance! I'm now a Newsweek guy. Can't wait to get my first issue! Am I a dork or what?
I have the worst memory in the world and I have been known to shave off a few years of my age or add a few years sometimes! I'm going to be 32 in January, I think. :) That was a cute lion for Halloween!
I will be 32 on my next birthday and although I don't mind being in my 30's I just wish they lasted longer. Because before you know it 40 will be here and I am not making any promises on accepting 40 like I did 30~ :)
Post a Comment