I LOVE Chandler and I LOVE this show! My TIVO is already ready!
I am excited! Carry on!
I love this show, but I always end up having to catch it in reruns... Something about me, Bravo, and my VCR recording don't mix well.
Kelly~I am missing seeing Tate's monthly photo!! Where is his 11th month picture?? Addison says, "Mrs. Kelly, I need to see Tate b/c I miss him." He is almost ONE year!!!Miss you Kelly.Janell
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE Chandler and I LOVE this show! My TIVO is already ready!
I am excited! Carry on!
I love this show, but I always end up having to catch it in reruns... Something about me, Bravo, and my VCR recording don't mix well.
Kelly~
I am missing seeing Tate's monthly photo!! Where is his 11th month picture?? Addison says, "Mrs. Kelly, I need to see Tate b/c I miss him." He is almost ONE year!!!
Miss you Kelly.
Janell
Post a Comment