Monday, September 08, 2008

I Love A Rainy Night

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? I just had to copy Susan and post one of my all-time favorite songs. I could sing this song at the top of my lungs with any kind of weather, but nothing beats dancing around to Eddie Rabbit on a cloudy, overcast, rainy night like tonight. And the flash back to Solid Gold is pretty hilarious as well. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh gosh, I used to love this song, too! I had actually forgotten about it. I'm sure it'll be stuck in my head for a few days now, lol!!! We're having a rainy night here in GA, so your timing is perfect!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I heart Eddie Rabbit! :)

Jennifer said...

I am a HUGE Eddie Rabbit fan. I have his greatest hits cd and it rocks!!