Since we don’t have school calendars yet to tell us summer is over, our signal that the long days are coming to an end is that the outdoor pool is closing. To enjoy every splash that we could, we went swimming 3 times this weekend.
Tate can’t get enough of the water. And excuse the goofy life jacket, but he also has absolutely NO fear when it comes to the water.
We have loved packing a lunch and coming to the pool just about every Sunday morning (yet another plus to going to church on Saturday nights) and watching Tate have a blast.


To really make the most of the last day of the pool, he went down the water slide all by himself. It’s still pretty hard to believe that 2 months ago he wasn’t even walking and today he walked across the bridge and went down the slide on his own.

Bye Bye summer. It’s been fun.
5 comments:
The slide trick is quite impressive.
We, too, are mourning the closing of pools. I don't know why they don't stay open until Octber since the highs will still be in the 90's till then!
Cool! I'll add you to mine :)
I wish that pool would stay open..especially with half day kinder around here. It would be so nice to pick H up, eat some lunch and head back to the pool since it will still be hot for several more weeks!
Ah, that looks like fun! And Tate is just too cute when he is having fun :-)
I spend some time swimming in an outdoor pool in Denmark those days, but boy was that cold!
The video is great and all, but what I want to know is...how were the cheese nachos???
I love Tate in the water. I know it scares you, but he always has a blast!!!
Post a Comment