Since we are busier than I prefer, I haven’t kept up with blogging away the fun times we’ve been having. So here is the first of many more to come in the 2008 Strzinek Summer Series. Sounds pretty impressive, doesn’t it?
Several weeks ago we had the Strzinek/Bunt Family Fun Day. A full day together with our friends, Jody, Janell, Alex & Addison. The A-Team was born four months after Tate, so we have been learning the ropes of parenthood at the same time together.
We started the day at the zoo, followed by lunch and nap time at the house, while the guys got an early Father’s Day treat and trip to the movies. Later, once everyone was up, we headed to the backyard for lots of fun. At least the kids seemed to have fun. We were swatting flies, dodging to stay in the shade, and trying to keep the kids on the ground with the 20 mph winds.
Alex had so much fun, though, he decided to just take a water break using the pail. Much easier. Tate thought it was funny.

Addison is one smart cookie. You stay much cooler if you’re in the water.
Is this not the cutest shot of Alex? Janell, I’ll definitely send this one to you.
And my little guy was not very hospitable when he threw a complete Tantrum (with a capital T) when Addison got to swing. He hasn’t quite learned how to share his toys yet, but he loves having his friends over to play.

Then it was pizza for dinner outside followed by strawberry shortcake for dessert. I’m cracking up because this picture makes it look much more peaceful than it was. It was hot, the wind was crazy, and flies were swarming the food.

Then it was pizza for dinner outside followed by strawberry shortcake for dessert. I’m cracking up because this picture makes it look much more peaceful than it was. It was hot, the wind was crazy, and flies were swarming the food.






5 comments:
How fun!! :) A full day of play!
What cute pics! There is nothing sweeter than a clean baby after a full day of fun. Also, I read your update below on Tate's treatment... I'm so glad that he's making such awesome progress! I worked for ECI before Anna was born & remember getting so excited with parents when their little one met those hard earned goals - way to go Tate!
LOVE the bath pic! It was so good to see your little one this weekend! He is a precious one for sure! We missed you though...
Kelly,
We were totally planning a similar blog post, but you did such a great job with your post...I think we'll just link to your blog. We love the pictures! We really enjoyed the day with you guys and look forward to doing it again soon! Have a great week!
P.S. The bathtub picture is a classic! Love it.
JJA&A
you gotta love bathtime pix!
Post a Comment