The incredible transformation of the night was Adam. Wow, wow, wow. I’m not sure I would’ve recognized him. Loved the makeover and LOVED the song. It’s pretty genius of him to do something like that after the hide-him-from-the-children performance last week. Even if you don’t like his typical style, you have to admit that he was the best of the night.
And I thought the second best was Allison. I loved how she did that song and can’t believe she’s only 16!Anoop, Danny, Kris, and Matt all did great as well. I hope they stick around and get a chance to have a performance as impressive as the other two.
Sad to say, but I really think it’s time for Scott to go home. His story is very inspirational, and I’m glad he’s gone this far, but he’s not near the skill level as many of the others. He does the same Bruce Hornsby/Richard Marx - esque performances every time. Time to move on.
And if it was possible, I’d say send Megan and Michael home with him as well.
Your thoughts?
And if it was possible, I’d say send Megan and Michael home with him as well.
Your thoughts?


2 comments:
I completely agree with your top performances and the bottom 3, too. Adam was amazing; that was probably the best reinterpretation of a classic song that I have ever heard. Alison was unbelievable, regardless of her age but particularly in light of the fact that she is just a teen. Kris is a cousin of someone I "know" on a message board elsewhere, so I am rooting for him, as she says Kris is a terrific guy in real life in addition to being such a good singer (and easy on the eyes, as well).
I agree! I am also a Chris Allen fan and like Danny alot too. It will be an interesting season. I predict it will be between Adam and Danny in the end. I could be very wrong. I think the girls may stick around a few more weeks because there aren't many left.
Post a Comment