Friday, March 06, 2009

March 6 in Two Years...See Anything Different?




March 6, 2009

Don't you just love Texas weather?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, that's too funny!

Maryland weather is kinda wacky this year. We had 6 inches of snow on Monday... just four days later it's 65 degrees outside!!! I'm waiting for the kids to get up from their naps so we can go outside & play!

Jennifer said...

no joke. Isn't that crazy!

As for your cash post earlier....I think that's funny/annoying that people get upset over using cash. You know that Visa commercial.....basically where people get ticked at customers for using cash and they try to woo you with the debit/credit card thing. It drives my hubby crazy (being the finance guy and all) But, stick to your guns! You are doing the right thing and they can just wait 10 seconds for you to fumble for your change!!

Lana said...

Gotta Love Texas!! I prefer the more beautiful weather over the snow. Tate has really grown up this past year, what a cutie!! On your cash blog, we just started this month and it is going well.

Jody said...

Insane!!! I love the warmth.... so much easier with babies!

Audra Laney said...

That's great! Last Saturday it was 20 something degrees here with 5 inches of snow. Today it was 75 and sunny. CRAZY southern weather!

btw...Tate is a *DOLL*. You are in trouble when he gets to the dating age!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, AND someones mood has improved with the weather ;-)