I definitely think Kris rocked the house. Can a 33-year-old suburban SAHM say rocked the house? Oh well, I did. And so did he. He has a great voice and picks great songs. Love him! You know that cute little wife of his is thinking, “That’s MY man!” :)
It is time for Megan to go. Yes, she’s unique, but I still don’t get it. I really haven’t understood the big deal about her from the beginning. But the last few weeks have just not been to the level of the others…and just uncomfortable.As for the others…
Adam ~ Not near the greatness of last week but still really, really good. The best performer by far.
Allison ~ Yes, the dress was a little much. But the girl can still sing. Love her!
Anoop ~ Try again, sweet boy.
Danny ~ Great song. The only downside of him to me is that he kind of sounds the same in all of the songs. At least he sounds great, though.
Lil ~ I love me some Celine, but what were you thinking? She sounded good, but it made her sound my age…or even older!
Matt ~ I didn’t think it was incredible, but I didn’t think it was near as bad as the judges said.
Scott ~ Big improvement over recent weeks, but he still doesn’t measure up to some of the others. Billy Joel is always a winner.
Come on AI’ers…spill it!

4 comments:
I have officially picked my favorite and it is Kris. I like his singing style and attitude. The only other two I even like are Danny and Adam (think he is weird but he can sing). Def. think Megan needs to go, worst of the week!
Kris is my favorite too...followed by Danny and then Adam. And that Kris is just too cute too! We are ready for Scott and Megan to go soon.
I think Kris has been better every week, which is exactly what is working so well for him. Plus, can we deny that he IS so stinkin cute? Not a huge Adam fan but the guy is a great singer. I think if he can continue to tone things down he will gain more of a following. Alison is awesome. I can totally see myself buying her CD. She's so original and true to who she is week after week. Danny, well...who is he? I don't really get all the hype behind him and I still don't know what artist he would be. Yes, he can sing but like you said, he sounds the same on everything. I couldn't agree more. Matt was great last night. It wasn't his best performance but the guy is really good and took a risk last night. That's all. I don't like the fact that Anoop can't be classy enough to take what the judges have to say even if it's negative. Scott...yawn...., Lil is driving me nuts. She's got to stop listening to whoever is advising her on songs. She's doing horrible! I felt really bad for her last night b/c I knew she was frustrated. I thought Ryan was so smart with how he lightened the mood by focusing on her daughters for a moment so she could pull herself together before the cameras were back on her. Megan is a very attractive young woman. That's about it. Her sound is something she made up. Can't stand it.
Kris is my fav too!! I love that he has risen from the not so popular to a front runner! SO glad Megan is gone now...is it just me or was she acting SO strange last night at the results show?? After her rude comment to Simon about not caring, she deserved the harsh comment before her last song! Now it's Scott turn to go....
Post a Comment