A month after the move, the IPod docking station is finally set up at its little home by my computer desk to serenade me while I work, blog, or Facebook. I don’t make many playlists. I’m a Shuffle Songs kind of girl and like to be surprised. So just for fun, here are the first **20 songs when I shuffle away.
Call Me ~ Blondie
Big Girls Don’t Cry ~ Fergie
Can’t Stand Losing You ~ The Police
Bust a Move ~ Young MC
Ob La Di, Ob La Da ~ The Beatles
The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything ~ VeggieTales
New Soul ~ Yael Naim
Let’s Go Crazy ~ Prince
Hallelujah-Your Love Is Amazing ~ Brian Doerkson
Sweet Caroline ~ Neil Diamond
Sister Christian ~ Night Ranger
Flood ~ Jars of Clay
If You Love Somebody Set Them Free ~ Sting
Everlasting Love ~ U2
Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol
Drive ~ The Cars
Dance With Me Tonight ~ The Wonders
My Sharona ~ The Knack
In A Little While ~ U2
Who Am I ~ Casting Crowns
Now it's your turn. What are your first 20 Shuffle Songs?
**Disclaimer: The Veggie Tales and Beatles songs should give a little hint that my IPod has been heavily influenced by the husband and child. I am quite shocked, though, that no Celine or JT songs came up. That would much more fully represent what is called my musical taste. :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I found your blog by google searching the tag on one of these pics. I know I would want to know if someone was using my childrens pictures for a scam.
http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic.jsp?topicId=11409010
Post a Comment