Friday, July 24, 2009

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

It is officially the weekend, so here are some things to make you smile:

I think today was the "tipping point" of this viral video, so I may be a little late in the coolness factor. I still can't stop watching it. Wish I was that brave.



And since I'm in a dancing mood, here is a video I got from one of The Marketing Twins. I love babies doing funny things, and I love dancing. What a perfect combo. You're welcome Evian.



Now I'm on a roll and had to look back awhile to find a dancing video that I LOVED. I saw it on several blogs and possibly watched it 572 times. I would pay serious money to be there and see it in person. And I'd pay even more serious money if I could dance like that. For now, I'll just pretend.



Although no matter how much of a dancey-dance mood I get in, there will never be a You Tube video made of when my sister & I taught ourselves the Soulja Boy dance. I can guarantee that one. Too bad, though, because it may have possibly been the funniest thing...ever.

Surely you're in a dancing mood yourself now. So where should we plan our surprise, organized dance?

10 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Being a part of a surprise, organized dance is my DREAM. Unfortunately, I have no rhythm. :(

Natalie said...

Thanks K! I would have like to have been at the rehearsal for the wedding! So fun! Like a suburban Bollywood dream!

Shannon said...

Okay, I feel totally uncool. I haven't seen any of those videos! I was crying from laughing at the Evian video. Thanks for the laughs!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

super fun! I would love to have done my wedding like they did and I would love to be a part of something so delightful as dancing spontaneously in a train station :)

Audra Laney said...

How fun!! That wedding video had me wanting to strut down the aisle in pink retro shades! And the surprise organized dance! How awesome was that?!

Emiley said...

LOVED the videos! My sisters and I had many made up "dance routines" that I still remember! I actually got a horribe black eye during our Sounds of Music re-inactment one time! :) One of our favs was to It's a Hard Knock Life from Annie. I am SO in on your organized dance for those that like to think we can dance!

Pearson Family said...

I had not seen that last one at the station. LOVED IT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved all the videos! Of course you know who I instantly thought of...Kari would have loved to be in the 1st & 3rd video, and the Evian babies...so cute AND amazing...who has the skills to think up and create something like that???
Kari and Maryn were so into dancing around together & of course Maryn still loves to dance with her fav partner (Ronnie/Dad-Dad) She makes up moves & just has that "natural" ability to 'move" to the music!
I can't wait to show her these videos...whenever we see them again...by the way...Maryn & Elizabeth's dad is married now...enough said...still hope we can get together sometime soon! Jill

Unknown said...

i have heard all week about that wedding one...and had not thought to look it up...so thank you..I am still enjoying it!!!!

Melissa said...

I hadn't seen the baby video - TOO CUTE!! I'm such a sucker for baby videos! And the wedding video - kind of a funny link - that is actually my Aunt's Cousin's cousin's wedding! My aunt had posted it on FB, and now I see it everywhere!! Sure was a cute idea, but again you'd have to be that brave, and i'm definitlely NOT!!