Friday, December 10, 2010

Tate's Preschool Christmas Program

In early December, Tate was in his preschool's program where each class performed a Christmas song. For the weeks leading up to it, I would ask him what he was going to sing and what the motions looked like. I got nothing from him. Not a thing. So I really had no idea what to expect or if he even knew what to do when he got on stage.

Stinker. He sang every word and did every motion. His class's song was pretty adorable and entertaining. I LOVE all of his faces as he was very much into the song. For any ACUers, is that a great Sing Song face or what? And be prepared if you watch the video, this song will get in your head and stay for a loooong time. :)


After the program, we went to his classroom for an Open House. And Tate's favorite part...dessert. We were glad Mimi & Grandpa were there to show around.
And here is Tate with his teachers, Ms. C & Ms. S. He is only halfway through the year, but I already feel quite indebted to these two. They handle Tate so well and seem to understand the best ways to get the best out of him. He loves being in this class and looks forward to school days so much!

1 comment: