Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Family Picture

We went through the entire month of December with about 3,539 pictures taken (all in posts coming soon). That might be a slight exaggeration, but really I'm not so sure. And finally at our 3rd of 3 Christmas celebrations, I put my foot down that at least one picture must be a family picture.

Reason A: It should be documented at some point that I am part of this family. If not, I'll turn into the narrator guy from The Wonder Years. You never see me, but you just read my words on the blog. Creepy.

Reason B: I'm confident that both of my boys will want family pictures of all of us years down the road. Well, at least their wives will. Future daughters-in-law, this is for you.

Reason C: It's Christmastime, and you are just supposed to take family pictures. So smile! :)

And to continue the tradition of keeping it real, here are some of our lovely outtakes. Now just as the family with two kids version.
But alas, we have a winner!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love it. Still laughing that Will was the only cooperative one during the photo shoot...love his smile and y'all!