Sunday, May 08, 2011

Tate's Preschool Performance

Tate just had his annual End-of-Year performance at preschool. We were so proud of him! And really, everyone in his Ducks class did a great job. I was yet again reminded how much more like Wade he is than me. The kid has no fear. He looked as if he was getting a little nervous right at the beginning, but that lasted maybe a second. He sang his heart out and did every motion as big as he possibly could.






After the performance was the Open House back in the classroom. I loved getting his A-Z craft book. So cute. And then on the wall, this is his dandelion wish:


"I wish I was in outer space." Love him! :)

And probably Tate's favorite part of the night...dessert! I know that he consumed at least 2 powdered donuts, 2 cookies, 1 cupcake, and 1 Capri Sun. Those are only the ones I know for sure.


What a great pair of teachers Tate has had this year. Ms. C & Ms. S are the perfect combination of nurture and structure. He has done great. And it is obvious that these two teachers love every single one of their little Ducks. I am very thankful for them.

No comments: