"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone
Tate ~ almost 5 1/2 years old
Will ~ 2 years old
The always hopeful (and usually hysterical) attempt for a picture with them both together.
And ta da! The best we're going to get.
At times, I can't get over how much love I feel for these two boys. And at times, I can't get over how hard this parenting thing can be. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. My cup runneth over...

2 comments:
sweet pictures!! Your boys are getting so big and handsome! Hope you had a very happy Mother's Day!
Whew...finally getting caught up!!
I think one of my favorite things on your blog are your outtakes! You keep it real and the facial expressions are hilarious.
Love all of your posts and reading what's on your heart.
Post a Comment