Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mary Tish ~ The Equestrian

Tate and I were excited to finally get a chance to see my niece, Mary Tish, ride at one of her equestrian competitions. It's a 2-day event, so the day we were there we saw the dressage and stadium jump events.
I was in such awe. She is SO good. And I was a nervous wreck.
So hard to believe this young woman is the same little Mary Tish who used to scoot around instead of crawl. :) We are so proud of her and how hard she works at her riding. It is pretty incredible to watch. Way to go, Mary!
This is just one of the many jumps from the cross-country event the next day. A human...on a horse... jumps over that big 'ol thing!  (And yes, this was Tate's lucky day that he got the mohawk after his haircut that morning.)

No comments: