- One night Tate should have been asleep. I heard some weird sounds coming from his room and thought maybe he was sick or crying. As I walked in, I heard "Who is this? Ian? Where are you? London?" Commence his hysterical laughter and then I realized he was quoting lines from The Cosby Show.
- Tate - "Well you sure are quiet." Me - "Oh, am I too quiet for you?" Tate - "Actually not anymore."
- After explaining how on Memorial Day we were having a family outing to see a ton of wild animals at the Fossil Rim Reserve, Tate said, "Well that doesn't have anything to do with Memorial Day."
- "Speaking of..." (He uses this phrase all of the time now.)
- "What a relief! Actually, I don't even know what that means."
- "What is Hooters?"
- I was explaining to Tate that I was trying to get a local children's musician to come perform at a school PTA event. Tate asked "Why don't you get those guys U2 to come sing, also?"
- When seeing the movie poster for the soon-to-be-released Planes, "Wow, I've been waiting for that to come out my entire life!"
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Tateisms
I try to keep a running list going to document the funnys that come out of his mouth. Knowing full well that just a few years from now, we'll be lucky if he talks to us at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment