Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy 1-month Baby Tate!

Better late than never...it's so hard to believe that Tate is already 1 month old (January 5)! Time just seems to fly by.

It's been lots of fun (in that "I'm-so-completely-exhausted-but-don't-care-because-I-love-this-guy" fun kind of way). Each day is definitely a new adventure. Here are a few shots from his first month.

1st Bath:





1st outing to church:
For the ACUers, here is Tate attempting the Wildcat (WC) hand gesture:



Don't take away my pacifier!:


Cutie-patootie:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the church photo. What a handsome little guy :)

-amy

Shannon said...

He is one of the most alert babies I have ever seen (even though he is one month old). I cannot wait to see him in a couple of days! Thanks for the new pictures!

Laura Scott said...

Wow! What a great mom to already be teaching Tate the ACU sign :) He really is a cutie patootie (that's a fuuny word when you type it, but I call my kids that all the time)!! I'm soooo impressed you're even getting to blog!