Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Resolutions

I guess one of the best ways to hold yourself accountable to New Year's resolutions is to put them out in the public domain. Here are some of mine for 2007 (in no particular order):

  • Read To Kill a Mockingbird (I never had to read this in school somehow?).
  • Commit to at least 3 days a week of exercise.
  • Stick to our budget.
  • Learn how to use my IPod.
  • Savor, soak in, and enjoy the simple moments with Tate.
  • Commit to quality time with Wade...including time with me, Wade, and Tate and time with just me and Wade.
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  • Keep my side of the closet organized.
  • Don't nag about the things that don't matter.
  • Walk in a Half-Marathon (this is a second half of the year resolution...post-baby recovery).
  • Renew my faith daily.

We'll see how it goes! Here's to a healthy and happy 2007!

5 comments:

Wade said...

Don't worry, Kelly! You only nag about things that matter - or else you wouldn't nag about them, right?

I may have to nag you about the iPod though.

Unknown said...

Great resolutions! I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird either, and I was an English major. I probably shouldn't admit that.

Shannon said...

I like your resolutions. Are you planning the White Rock Half Marathon? Maybe I should join you...

Kelly said...

Hey Kelli,
Maybe we should start a blog book club? :) I've wanted to read that book forever and have just never done it. I'm hoping to start next week.

Shannon,
I was thinking maybe White Rock. I want to make sure they're still "walker friendly." Or there might be another one in the fall that is. I'll let you know...we should do it! :) I'm putting off another full marathon for another year or so. I still don't think my feet have recovered.

Monica said...

I can so join you on keeping your side of the closet organized. It always seems to look crazy on my side. I am just glad my husband has never commented about it!