Today I remember my friend, Kari. As I said a year ago in learning of her tragic death, I wish she had known and felt the love that so many had for her. I have many memories of lots of laughter and funny stories from the years that Kari, Garyn, and I shared as college roommates. Kari’s laughter, smile, and joy were infectious for all that knew her.
When difficult situations arise, you hope that somehow something positive will result. My hope and prayer is that more will learn about depression and how to help someone who is in the midst of the battle.
To her family and friends, you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Your daughter, wife, mother, and sister will always be part of memories that I will cherish for a very long time.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice tribute, Kelly. I was saddened to hear the news last year. Such a tragedy. I also have fond memories of her smile. May God's peace be present at these hard anniversaries. - Sarah B
What a sweet memory of a special friend. I thought of you so much when I learned of her death. Your friends are suposed to live long lives along side us. She was an amazing person with a warm smile. I will never forget her beautiful smile. I prayed for you along with her family during this time last year. Our college pals are some of the greatest friends ever!!!
Post a Comment