My grandfather came for a visit just in time to meet his great-grandson. Here's a picture of 4 generations of Enrights:
And, here's a picture of Tate about to make the "sleeping touchdown" gesture in his first CAL T-shirt (compliments of some more CA Enrights...thanks y'all!)
We have seriously got to get some ACU stuff to balance out all of the crazy CALness. :)
Cute pictures. Tate looks better in his CAL stuff than Mallory...I guess because he is a boy! We should have had them both decked out when grandpa came...I dropped the ball on that one, sorry!
Hey--Don't knock that shirt. He looks FABULOUS... GO Bears!!!!! Go Blue and Gold!
The 4 generation picture reminds me of one we took a little over 35 years ago with your cousin...Me,Butch,your Grandpa and Great Grandpa E. In front of a fireplace no less...Whats all that stuff on your dad's chin??? Was it that cold???
5 comments:
I think for the first time, you look like dad!
Cute pictures. Tate looks better in his CAL stuff than Mallory...I guess because he is a boy! We should have had them both decked out when grandpa came...I dropped the ball on that one, sorry!
I have a funny story about shopping for a Dallas Cowboys pennant for Tate over Xmas. It was a 49ers sportstore.
Just to balance out all the Cal stuff I figured you were coming across.
He looks good I like this shirt this one's a keeper.
Butch
If you email ACU with Tate's birth announcment they will send you a free ACU onezie. It is huge, but hey he gets ACU stuff and its free!
Tate sure looks great in his Blue and Gold. "Go Bears"!!!
Grandpa
Hey--Don't knock that shirt. He looks FABULOUS...
GO Bears!!!!! Go Blue and Gold!
The 4 generation picture reminds me of one we took a little over 35 years ago with your cousin...Me,Butch,your Grandpa and Great Grandpa E. In front of a fireplace no less...Whats all that stuff on your dad's chin??? Was it that cold???
That other Cal Fanatic in CA
Post a Comment