
I just watched American Idol (I'm hooked).
Seriously Sanjaya, what was up with the pony hawk? In the past, I've kind of felt sorry for the guy, since so many have made fun of him. But tonight, he was just asking for it. Yikes! The sad thing is that there are probably thousands of 10 and 11-year-olds out there that will vote for him just because of the hairdo.
I'm a fan of Blake, Gina, and Jordin.

5 comments:
I got sucked in last year... I can't believe the Sanjaya thing either. SURELY this week will be his last. I like your 3, but can't deny the fantastic voices of LaKeisha and Melinda. We'll stay tuned :)
I hate Sanjaya. He seems like a nice kid but he also seems more feminine than his sister.
I think he might have finally done himself in, though, this week. He kind of insulted Simon. Throughout Idol history the one thing that is a sure-ticket home is to insult Simon. America does not reward you for that.
I like LaKisha and Melinda. I don't think either would be a huge pop star but they both are clearly the best.
Hi Kent and Sarah,
I do agree that LaKeisha and Melinda have incredible voices. I'm sure no matter what happens they'll get recording contracts.
I guess for this type of competition, I picture the winner being someone with a good voice but also with a young, contemporary image as well.
Who knows? It will be interesting to see.
But still, the crazy hair guy has got to go!
He just freaks me out! I want him gone. It is just getting humorous at this point!
Even if Lakisha and Melinda from here on out got voted off they would get recording contracts because they are that good but neither one is the "picture" of American Idol. That is going strictly by what has happened in the past. I AM SOOO TOTALLY ADDICTED!!! Sanjaya is an idiot.
Post a Comment