I know it's not near as exciting when it's not your own child...BUT...our little boy can really hold his head up! Woo-hoo! :)
We had been working on some serious tummy time for awhile with not much of a response. Tate seemed to mainly lie there on the ground and suck his thumb. All of a sudden, he realized there was more to check out and see when you put your head up.
This video is pretty cute (yes, I'm biased). I put him on the guest room bed and got on the floor in front of him, so we're at the same level. He was hamming it up for the camera showing off his new-found neck muscles. Please pardon my goofy commentary.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to Go Tate! He is going to do great things with his life! And you even have proof of the start to a great, great man!
Oh my goodness~ he is PRICELESS!!!!
We can't wait for Alex and Addison to meet him! ; )
That's my boy!
Precious! He look slike such a fun little guy. I want to meet him in person sometime.
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that there's no way to sound intelligent or witty or anything but goofy when talking to a baby on video. But it seems weird to record the little one in complete silence. So, just know that you're not alone!
Kelly I can see now that Tate looks like his mommy!! :) Super cute video.
Keri
Post a Comment