He is ridiculous. I took a 3 year break from AI, but now that I have Tivo I am back! I like Blake, and Chris because he is a JT look-a-like in his white tennies and ties. I am tired and more tired of Melinda's "doe in the headlights" look every time she is done singing, although I do like her voice.
There must be a strong contingent of "votefortheworst" voters, too. I just don't understand it. I have to have faith that eventually he will go, but until then we have to keep listening to him!!! Ugh.
I heard a rumor that Howard Stern is telling all his listeners to vote for Mohawak man b/c he hate AI. I say whatever, he will be out in a few weeks based on what Wade said about ratings, he is the # 1 person searched on the internet. People need to get a life! :)
5 comments:
He is ridiculous. I took a 3 year break from AI, but now that I have Tivo I am back! I like Blake, and Chris because he is a JT look-a-like in his white tennies and ties. I am tired and more tired of Melinda's "doe in the headlights" look every time she is done singing, although I do like her voice.
There must be a strong contingent of "votefortheworst" voters, too. I just don't understand it. I have to have faith that eventually he will go, but until then we have to keep listening to him!!! Ugh.
Don't forget to consider that AI producers may actually want Mohawk-Head to stick around for a while?
Everybody is talking about American Idol!
Now even more people will tune in to see if he gets canned - even me!
why is a very good question!
I heard a rumor that Howard Stern is telling all his listeners to vote for Mohawak man b/c he hate AI. I say whatever, he will be out in a few weeks based on what Wade said about ratings, he is the # 1 person searched on the internet. People need to get a life! :)
Post a Comment