Saturday, July 14, 2007
#1 Fan!
This one is too good not to share. Wade has a picture of me with a keepsake I recently found in my Hope Chest. Yeah, I said it. This was in my Hope Chest. I'm not ashamed. Not just anyone can be the #1 fan! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Kelly,
You have a female cousin in CA who was a New Kids fan too and it wasn't me! If my memory serves me correctly, she had a satin jacket from one of their concerts in addition to many posters that she plastered on the walls of our shared bedroom. Maybe you guys can both wear your memorabilia when you're out here next month!
-amy
Amy, that's hilarious! Hmmm, I wonder who you could be talking about? Alright Becca, if you wear your jacket, I'll wear my T-shirt! :)
. . . and I'll be the one acting like I don't know either of you!
How could you be their number 1 fan if I am?? Jordan made me swoon!!
Post a Comment