Friday, July 27, 2007

Future Wrestler or Body Contortionist?

One of Tate's favorite things lately is to play on the guest room bed, especially after I've stripped the sheets down, and roll all over the place. Whatever works is my motto!!

This video cracked me up. He seems to be a pretty determined little guy, while almost the entire time, keeping his thumb in his mouth. Is that talent or what?


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

that little arm just kept getting in the way. Too cute! He was determined though. He's precious.

Keri said...

what a cute video! I love that he kept his thumb in during that. PRECIOUS

Kendra said...

I was "blog snooping" and had to look at the cute little video of Tate. Those are some CRAZY kicking legs!!! He's a cute little man - I know you and Wade are enjoying him so much!

Jody said...

I love how he kept his thumb in his mouth! Janell really enjoyed your visit today. Thanks for braving the insanity of the Bunt household!

Anonymous said...

You definitely have a backstroker there. With that contortionist movement he'll be able to do any flip turn they invent. Keep kicking those legs!!!!

Guess who--

Anonymous said...

AUGH! It's even hard to watch on tape! So funny...looks like it hurts

Laura Scott said...

I wish my arm was that flexible! Then my shoulders wouldn't hurt from constantly handing things to the kids in the back seat when driving in the front!