Monday, October 15, 2007

ABBA Rocks

I don't have much energy to write much of anything tonight. So in the world of mindless TV... I saw what I think is one of the funniest, most clever scenes on TV in a long time. Andy from The Office singing (in harmony) Take a Chance on Me. Oh. My. Goodness. Wade and I laughed SO hard and watched it over and over. The way he discreetly walked up and put the phones on speaker...hilarious! I loved it!

Proof that ABBA rocks!

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

erasure did it too-I thought that was the version that Andy did.

Anyway, this was HILARIOUS. Love the phone harmony, I may need to try that one sometime.

Hee Hee!

GliterallyScoot said...

Oh dear I was laughing sooo hard at that part! I would love for that to happen to me...