Sorry if that's a little graphic, but I have to find some silver lining. Despite my crazed cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing, the infamous stomach bug has now made its rounds through all of us. Thank goodness Wade is now feeling a little better, so he can help me and Tate. Poor little Tate, he is still having a tough time.
Needless to say, the temporary blog interruption will continue for a little longer. Yuck!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such a bummer! Hopefully Wade won't get it again!! Sorry that you are feeling yucky, but loved the title:)
It is NO fun when a bug like that goes through the house!!! I can remember that happening when my sister's oldest was a baby. EVERYONE including any visitor that came to the house that weekend got that bug. It was terrible at the time, but we all laugh as we remember it now. Hope you can laugh at your week down the road. I sure hate the stomach bug. Our familys defense (that obviously did not work that time) is to drink apple cider vinager. We dilute it a little with water. I swear by this as it has kept the bug away many times.
Post a Comment