
Scary sight today. Tate was clapping along to the Beastie Boys' Brass Monkey while wearing a shirt that says Ladies Man. Yikes...what have I started?
Maybe we'll go back to Itsy Bitsy Spider and Jesus Loves Me.
Although..........he sure looked cute, and for some strange reason, I still like that song!

4 comments:
While sitting at a red light, I heard that song on the radio from the car next to me. I told Jeff to roll down the window b/c we need to old school jam! He hates Beastie Boys but I still love them.
I love that tate does too, way to train him right!
Susan
Super cute t-shirt!
Gotta love the Beastie Boys! Guess it shows our age, huh?!
Wow, Tate. Where did you get the super cute shoes???
Cute story about his jeans coming off! Love the "Ladies Man" and need to see him soon!!
Love it!
Isaac has that shirt and it cracks me up every time he wears it.
I also LOVED the part where Andy sang to Angela and used ABBA! I laugh so hard that I cry whenever Andy sings. I am kindof rooting for him and Angela to get together after the whole unfortunate cat incident.
Post a Comment