I didn't know you put holes in the bottom of the pumpkin for his legs! That picture is hysterical (mostly the look on his face) and I think it should be his costume!!
And, the feet picture is cute too. I love going in to see what crazy position Mallory is sleeping in.
Kelly~ I am in LOVE with the pumpkin picture! Tate's face is priceless. Would it be funny if I said that Wade left his shirt at my house... b/c he did!! I have it.... I will leave that for fun rumors! Love and hugs, Janell
Oh poor little Tate, sitting inside a pumpkin has got to be one nasty place. I was telling my nephew this weekend he was going to make a jack-o-lantern and his response was, I am not cleaning out the insides. It is just a yucky inside a pumpkin. That is a very funny picture though. It will be a great one for the senior picture show one day!! I wonder what Tate is thinking?
I also enjoyed the essay...what powerful thoughts! Thanks for directing me to that website...it will now serve as something else to do during naptime rather than being productive!
Great essay! That could have been me writing about my daughter. She's always been big for her age. And now I have a smaller than average son, so I get comments both ways now!
Just LOVE the feet pic! It's so cute to come into their room & see something so precious as that!
I love the pumpkin pic!!!! Oh my word, cuteness! I don't think he cared for it, though, and can't say I blame the guy . .he!
BTW - I checked your schedule at work (hope you don't mind) because I work all day on Thursdays and wanted to know when you were going to be there so I could find you! You see my favorite PT and leave probably as I'm walking in the door at about 9:20 after I drop off the boys at preschool . . oh well. Maybe someday I can be early!! You really have the best, though, just so you know. CM is wonderful - neat lady, Christian lady, funny lady . . I respect her quite a bit. Tell Tate he gets to cast a vote for his favorite decorated pumpkin this Thursday! We're having a contest!!!Take care . .
Noticed in an old post that you were a friend of Kari Baker's. What do you make of the recent developments with Matt Baker being charged for her murder?
12 comments:
I didn't know you put holes in the bottom of the pumpkin for his legs! That picture is hysterical (mostly the look on his face) and I think it should be his costume!!
And, the feet picture is cute too. I love going in to see what crazy position Mallory is sleeping in.
And, of course, the forecast is AWESOME!!!!!
How's that for a comment? :)
Kelly~
I am in LOVE with the pumpkin picture! Tate's face is priceless.
Would it be funny if I said that Wade left his shirt at my house... b/c he did!! I have it....
I will leave that for fun rumors!
Love and hugs,
Janell
Oh poor little Tate, sitting inside a pumpkin has got to be one nasty place. I was telling my nephew this weekend he was going to make a jack-o-lantern and his response was, I am not cleaning out the insides. It is just a yucky inside a pumpkin. That is a very funny picture though. It will be a great one for the senior picture show one day!! I wonder what Tate is thinking?
LOVE the pumpkin picture!
I also enjoyed the essay...what powerful thoughts! Thanks for directing me to that website...it will now serve as something else to do during naptime rather than being productive!
so cute and the pumpkin picture is very creative!!
Great essay! That could have been me writing about my daughter. She's always been big for her age. And now I have a smaller than average son, so I get comments both ways now!
Just LOVE the feet pic! It's so cute to come into their room & see something so precious as that!
And that pumpkin pic is THE BEST!
Hey Janell,
What kind of rumors do you think would circulate if I were to tell you that I still have Jody's t-shirt?!?!?!
I love the pumpkin pic!!!! Oh my word, cuteness! I don't think he cared for it, though, and can't say I blame the guy . .he!
BTW - I checked your schedule at work (hope you don't mind) because I work all day on Thursdays and wanted to know when you were going to be there so I could find you! You see my favorite PT and leave probably as I'm walking in the door at about 9:20 after I drop off the boys at preschool . . oh well. Maybe someday I can be early!! You really have the best, though, just so you know. CM is wonderful - neat lady, Christian lady, funny lady . . I respect her quite a bit. Tell Tate he gets to cast a vote for his favorite decorated pumpkin this Thursday! We're having a contest!!!Take care . .
That pumpkin picture is too funny! Missed you guys at Homecoming!
OH MY! That pumpkin picture is too cute!
Noticed in an old post that you were a friend of Kari Baker's. What do you make of the recent developments with Matt Baker being charged for her murder?
Anonymous,
Actually, I didn't know the Kari Baker you're referring to.
Post a Comment