I figured I should record this to go back to when I needed a laugh. One of the funniest moments of 2007 had to be the evening that my sister and I decided to learn how to do the Crank That -Soulja Boy dance. Being that neither of us has a ton of rhythm and the fact that she was 8 months pregnant at the time, it was quite a sight.
After about 30 minutes of replaying the instructional video, I think we were turning into quite the Soulja Girls. Yes, the Enright sisters are two wild and crazy gals! And before you ask, there will be no pictures or You Tube videos to prove our impressive skills.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Crank That!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Can't wait to try tonight when the kids go to bed. Wow!! I see some talent show ideas ahead for sure! Thanks for sharing Kelly.
Well, I'm no "sojur boy", but I do like me a good dance. Thanks for the aerobics for the evening . . .who knew blogging could be a workout?? Donny and I tried it together and just giggled at ourselves pretty good . . .ha!
I really am proud of my bladder control that night! We should freshen up our "moves" this weekend when you come to visit!
I'm peeing in my pants right now! That video is hilarious. But, the mental picture of you and Shannon is even funnier! Thanks for the laughs.
Janell
That's a cool instructional video . . . ya' know what I sayin'?
Oh, by the way . . .
Soulja Boy is coming to town this Saturday night. You should totally jump on the stage and show them how you can hit it . . . ya' know what I sayin'?
Post a Comment