What a fun way to end 2007...with a 42-36 CAL win over the Air Force at the Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth.
Don't let this picture fool you. There were actually 40,000+ at the game. In fact, about 39,500 of them were cheering for the Air Force. As we drove to the game, I made my Dad and Wade promise not to be obnoxious "visiting team" fans. I didn't want the crowd revolting on us.
I then became very nervous about what our car ride home would be like when at the end of the 1st quarter, the score was 21-0...not in our favor. It was a little quiet in our quaint cheering section. But, the Bears came back in a big way. (Wow, do I sound all sports talk radio or what!!??)
The game was fun. The cheese nachos were tasty. My gold & blue pom-pom was well utilized.
GO BEARS!
GO BEARS!

5 comments:
That looks like fun! Glad your team won! You guys look cute in your team garb!
Sorry, as an expert in sports talk radio, I can confidently say that The Ticket wouldn't refer to a cheering section as "quaint". ;-)
Looks like you guys had fun!
Glad your team won...my Razorbacks were not so fortunate yesterday!
Hopefully 2008 will be free of the stomach bug for your family...seems like you have had more than your fair share for the next 365 days!
Happy New Year!
You guys look like you had a nice weather day for the Cal game! HAPPY 2008! We are so excited about a new year, aren't you? We all had a wonderful 2007, but BRING ON '08!
Lots of hugs,
Janell
Bummer we had to miss the game! The nachos sound good right now:)
I'm impressed with your sports radio talk even if you did use the word "quaint"!!
Post a Comment