Gosh, he's going to be a little heartbreaker! Blond hair & blue eyes - what a cutie!I just LOVE blue eyes... I've got three pairs over here!
I too love those eyes!!Check out my necklace giveaway when you have a minute!!www.mommynecklace.blogspot.com
Such a cutie!BTW, I figured out the bubbles. Thanks for the help:)
love those eyes!
What a sweet picture. I love blue eyes!! I was thinking about you today. Hope your week has been good.
Aaaawhhh... he will be breaking a lot of girl's hearts very soon :-)
He is a cutie...or, I mean very handsome!!!
what a cutie!
oh my....look at those eyes. Those eyes are going to get some girl in a lot of trouble one day :)
PRICELESS!!!
Hey L!Those eyes are going to get HIM into a lot of trouble, too!
What a cutie pie???? He is so sweet and I would love to see him again.Miss you guys,Twila
Blue-eyed boys are the best! :) He's soooo cute!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Gosh, he's going to be a little heartbreaker! Blond hair & blue eyes - what a cutie!
I just LOVE blue eyes... I've got three pairs over here!
I too love those eyes!!
Check out my necklace giveaway when you have a minute!!
www.mommynecklace.blogspot.com
Such a cutie!
BTW, I figured out the bubbles. Thanks for the help:)
love those eyes!
What a sweet picture. I love blue eyes!! I was thinking about you today. Hope your week has been good.
Aaaawhhh... he will be breaking a lot of girl's hearts very soon :-)
He is a cutie...or, I mean very handsome!!!
what a cutie!
oh my....look at those eyes. Those eyes are going to get some girl in a lot of trouble one day :)
PRICELESS!!!
Hey L!
Those eyes are going to get HIM into a lot of trouble, too!
What a cutie pie???? He is so sweet and I would love to see him again.
Miss you guys,
Twila
Blue-eyed boys are the best! :) He's soooo cute!
Post a Comment