Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh How I Love To Cook!

Just kidding. But seriously, oh how I love to find something that is easy and makes it seem like I cooked!

If you haven't discovered Bertolli skillet dinners for two, you must run to your nearest freezer aisle right now. I have never been a big fan of cooking, but Bertolli has changed my ways. Who cares if my sister laughs when I say that I "cooked" dinner, and we really had a Bertolli meal. Hey, I did have to heat up the skillet. However you define cooking, these things rock. Yes, I even just did the three-finger rocker hand signal. We had a new one tonight...Chicken alla Vodka & Farfalle. Yuh-mmy!

8 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I love these and keep a few in the freezer for those crazy days!!!! However, never read the nutritional information on the side of the Chicken Fetticine (sp?) one.

Audra Laney said...

I LOVE easy meals! Thanks for posting. I'm going to try and remember to pick up one the next time I'm in the grocery store.

Lisa said...

That's too funny that you blogged about this - we just had one of those for dinner last night too (spinach and ricotta cheese ravioli.) I always keep a bag on hand for when I don't feel like actually cooking!

Sarah B said...

I'm totally with you on the non-love for cooking. Even harder to be motivated to cook for one. I like to try easy meals, though - so thanks for the suggestion!

Unknown said...

I love these things! The only bad thing for me is it takes two packages to feed our family!

Jennifer said...

these are great to have around on those days you just don't want to "really" cook!

Jody said...

We are all about Bertolli!! We have these once a week at our house. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

january embers said...

Aren't these awesome? Paul and I are big fans of the Italian sausage and rigatoni variety. Excellent - and fairly reasonably priced at Wally World - not so much at Tom Thumb!