Short and sweet thoughts on the AI finale while I have a few spare minutes of naptime left:
- I thought it was the best finale yet.
- The boxing theme was way too cheesy.
I’ve been a big fan of David C. the whole season, but I thought he fell short a bit last night. He’s set the bar so high on what he can do, that it was a little disappointing. The U2 song was great, though. - Right before Simon said it himself, I said he should have sung Billie Jean again as the third song.
- I do think David A. is adorable, but as I’ve said before, his style music is too Clay Aiken-esque for my tastes.
- But when it’s all said and done, it is a singing competition. David C. is the best overall artist, but I think the winner will and should be David A. That boy can sing!
- Is it just me, or do they both seem really sweet and actually a little humbled by all of the craziness?

1 comment:
I still voted for David C, but won't be surprised to see David A win....and yes, the boy can sing! We'll see....thanks for all the updates each week. Been fun to be able to "discuss" it :)
Post a Comment