Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh My Goodness!

Go here to see something so sad but still strangely funny at the same time.

Our poor little Macy! I hope she forgives us.

5 comments:

Audra Laney said...

That's pitiful, but quite funny at the same time! Bless her sweet puppy heart. She won't know the meaning of the word "sweat" this summer. Hope she doesn't sunburn easily!

Linda said...

That is so funny!!! I've been contemplating the lion cut for my cat. hehe! I'm tired of vacuuming! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thanks for sending me over, I had such a good laugh. Must be a funny sight when you are going for a walk with her in the neighbourhood ;-)

So what was the guy thinking who did this?!?

Phillips Family said...

Oh, my. What did y'all say when you picked her up?

Just tell her this is a character builder and she will one day have great doggy self-esteem

Kristen OQ said...

So sad and so funny...