Monday, May 19, 2008

Impressive

I'm impressed with all of you smartypants out there that knew it was the Brady Bunch house. Here I am standing in awe of the national landmark.



Well, I'm not sure it's made it to that status yet (although it should!), and actually a real life non-Brady family currently lives there. As a longtime fan who has seen EVERY single episode (what were they thinking with cousin Oliver??), I was pretty excited to find this little treasure tucked away. Here's more than you would ever want to know about this famous house.

Since we were at the Brady house, then you've probably guessed what city we were visiting. If not, these should help.


Hmmmmm?????


Got it yet?


Ah ha!

Trying to look famous.


Showing off his strength.

More pictures to come once I get back on Central Time.

Until then, what is your favorite episode of The Brady Bunch? One of mine was when Greg had the attic pimped out into the super cool disco-themed room.

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

So I am a dork and read all about the Brady House...quite interesting.

Love the skirt you are wearing...where did you get it?

Shannon said...

Your "famous picture" makes me laugh!

The nose episode was pretty good. You know, when Marcia gets hit in the nose with the football. I think that is also the famous Jan line, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!", right??

Kelly said...

Thanks Lynley. It's one of my cruise/birthday/spring splurges from Harold's.

See-Dub said...

Hi, Kelly! Your Brady Bunch picture brought me over from Wade's blog to say hello.

YEA for the Bradys! We made our pilgrimage out to Studio City a couple of years ago. During that SoCal vacation, it was a "must see" for us Bradymaniacs.

My favorite episodes are the singing ones. In fact, we blared "Sunshine Day" in the rental car as we drove to and from the house. Too much fun!

Linda said...

Hands down, my favorite epi was the Hawaii vacation. I love those!!! I may one day have to own them all...What's funny is I watched the Brady Bunch a thon on Nick at Nite when I was pregnant with little Jon, they had the cast on and I was in heaven. LOL!

Looks like you guys had fun! :o)