Happy 18 Months, Tate!He looks fantastic cruising around - way to go, Tate! His giggles on that video are contagious!
Yeah for walking independently!! Enjoy this stage because just as you feel you understand it and have it under control, they change on you! But, there are all super fun!
Happy 18th months! I am so glad to see those steps! Great horse picture!
The tears are rolling! This little man just melts my heart! I feel so blessed to watch this and be a part of his life! His little laugh is soooooooo contagious! You guys are the best!Love to all~Janell
What a fun post! I love to see all the great strides tate is making, he has definatley been in my prayers. God is good and He is faithful to walk with us every step of the way. Happy 18 months, Tate!
Great Report, Kelly! Fun to see what all he's doing and learning. Glad you're recognizing the challenges and the successes/joys of this whole parenting thing. Thanks for sharing.
I'm so happy Kelly! I can tell you that little Jon LIVED with a bruise on his face forever. I swear he would find any exposed corner with his little face. *sigh*You are such wonderful parents Kelly! Tate is so blessed to have you both...yes, the new stages of stubborness and testing their limits will be hard, but your approach to appreciating his unique self is so admirable. A lot of people try to 'change' the child, when embracing and guiding them is what they need. ~Big hugs!
He's such a cutie . . .I just love your little man!!
I'm so excited! He'll be walking all on his own before long, and then you'll never be able to keep up with him. And I hear ya with the bruises. Lukas' legs are covered in bruises since he took up walking.
Wow 18 months already! I've so enjoyed watching him grow up through this blog (and now I read many posts at once... remember how those newborn days are?) He's a cute little guy and I can tell from his pictures and the stories that he is very sweet with a great personality! That water park is tons of fun! Our kids love it too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy 18 Months, Tate!
He looks fantastic cruising around - way to go, Tate! His giggles on that video are contagious!
Yeah for walking independently!! Enjoy this stage because just as you feel you understand it and have it under control, they change on you! But, there are all super fun!
Happy 18th months! I am so glad to see those steps! Great horse picture!
The tears are rolling! This little man just melts my heart! I feel so blessed to watch this and be a part of his life! His little laugh is soooooooo contagious! You guys are the best!
Love to all~
Janell
What a fun post! I love to see all the great strides tate is making, he has definatley been in my prayers. God is good and He is faithful to walk with us every step of the way. Happy 18 months, Tate!
Great Report, Kelly! Fun to see what all he's doing and learning. Glad you're recognizing the challenges and the successes/joys of this whole parenting thing. Thanks for sharing.
I'm so happy Kelly! I can tell you that little Jon LIVED with a bruise on his face forever. I swear he would find any exposed corner with his little face. *sigh*
You are such wonderful parents Kelly! Tate is so blessed to have you both...yes, the new stages of stubborness and testing their limits will be hard, but your approach to appreciating his unique self is so admirable. A lot of people try to 'change' the child, when embracing and guiding them is what they need.
~Big hugs!
He's such a cutie . . .I just love your little man!!
I'm so excited! He'll be walking all on his own before long, and then you'll never be able to keep up with him. And I hear ya with the bruises. Lukas' legs are covered in bruises since he took up walking.
Wow 18 months already! I've so enjoyed watching him grow up through this blog (and now I read many posts at once... remember how those newborn days are?) He's a cute little guy and I can tell from his pictures and the stories that he is very sweet with a great personality!
That water park is tons of fun! Our kids love it too!
Post a Comment