
I am a couple of days late (story of my life!), but I wanted to join the fun Saving Summer Carnival from Lynley’s blog. The infamous Texas summer heat arrived a little early this year, so I’ve already determined that the theme of summer 2008 will be a wet one.
Our backyard is slowly turning into a water park with both of these items. We just purchased this water table, and Tate seems to love it already and will hopefully enjoy countless hours splashing around on it.



We also just joined this local facility that has pretty impressive indoor and outdoor pools. My favorite part is that there is a great toddler section. I imagine we will spend many hot days there cooling off. I also hope to take advantage of the gym (childcare on site) they have since it’s already so miserable exercising outside.

And of course, I’m sure we’ll have many visits to Mimi & Grandpa’s house to swim. I think my Dad will be ready to teach Tate the four different strokes this year. Here’s a picture from last summer. If last summer and this year’s visit to the beach are any indication, this kid is going to be quite the fish.
Some other summer activities include continuing Tate’s physical therapy twice a week, Tate’s Gymboree class once a week, early morning visits to the zoo, and a weekly class I’m taking up at church.
The summer will be over before we know it. Hopefully it still won’t be this hot when it’s time to pick out pumpkins!
Head over here to read even more ideas. Happy summer and stay cool!
The summer will be over before we know it. Hopefully it still won’t be this hot when it’s time to pick out pumpkins!
Head over here to read even more ideas. Happy summer and stay cool!



8 comments:
Thanks for participating!
I am SOOO jealous of all of you girls that live by that super cool gym. It looks like a blast! I really think my town needs to get in gear and build such a facility!
Looks like Tate is in for a fun and wet summer!
we have that water table and my boys both love it. You will get a TON of use out of it.
We also have a membership to that waterpark/gym so let me know if you want to meet up there. We can let the boys splash around together!
My parents got that water table last year for the grandkids to play with at their house & Gabrielle & Alex LOVE it.
Wow, that waterpark looks like so much fun - boy am I jealous!!!!
Sounds like you have your summer all planned out! Have fun!
Wow, I just fell in love with the water table. That's a cool toy! Lucky Tate :-)
Grandpa is ready to teach Tate all the Strokes and see if we can't make a Swimmer out of him. Bring him over!
rpe
Great Ideas!! Kylee is ready to go visit that Water Park you spoke of:)
I gave you an award on my blog, and boy, it's a good one. ;)
Sounds like your summer is off to a great start and Tate is having a blast! Enjoyed thumbing through all the pics of your handsome blue eyed boy who's growing up so fast! Love the picture of him floating in the water...adorable!
Post a Comment