
Tate wanted to join in the celebration of the kick-off of CAL’s football season today. He’s wishing for lots of touchdowns!
If you live near the Mid-Cities of North Texas or near the suburbs of the Bay Area and hear some crazy, loud yelling today, that would be my family. Don’t be scared. They all mean well, they are just some serious (and loud) fans.
Go Bears!

6 comments:
You beat me to it! I was going to put the girls in their Cal outfits and take pictures for the blog...but, when I told Brad about it, he asked why I would do it for Dad and not for his team!! Oops. No Cal pictures on my blog:)
Tate looks like a cutie in that rugby shirt!!
Hey, love the picture. Must be why we're ahead 10-0 right now!!!!!
Keep cheering Tate.
Aunt Barb
Hands down the CUTEST Bears fan I have EVER seen. ;o)
That's my Boy. Go BEARS!!!!
Grandpa
Matthew's baseball team is the Bears this year. He'll represent them well!
Such a cute picture!
Post a Comment