Only in Texas can you start your week off on Monday shopping for beach vacation clothes while it snows outside, followed by two days of warm, short-sleeved weather, and concluded with six inches of snow!
We started by watching the snow out the window. So far, so good.
At least Macy enjoyed herself.
It was quite peaceful and beautiful. Just in time for...spring?
10 comments:
I love the pictures! I was hoping we'd get just a little more where we are, but alas it was not to be. We took Lukas out in it anyway, and he didn't quite know what to do with it.
So cute! Maddie actually enjoyed the snow - especially tasting it! It was good to see you guys in person this week. I loved hearing Tate's "song" - Maddie is saying, "Tate loud" and then "singing" herself. Anyway, he's a cutie!
We had snow in Temple! I was up at 6 feeding Morgan and looked out the window to streets covered in snow! Crazy weather.
I love Tate's giggle at the end of the video. Bummer he didn't like the snow!!
Wish Brad luck this weekend, and if I don't get a chance to talk to you before, have fun on the cruise!!!
Kelly~
Those pictures of Tate are so stinkin cute!!!
I wanted to see you in your hat though ; )
Hope you are getting excited about the trip. I am jealous... about some parts of it!!
Lots of hugs,
Janell
How fun!! :) We only got 3 inches out of that storm up here.
Oh, what fun! Love Tate's hat!
CUTE!! I'm pretty happy to be sitting in the house and enjoying the snow myeself, Mr. Tate! It's beautiful, but it sure makes me chilly . .
Sonali wants to know where Tate got that cool winter cap :) The pictures and video is adorable. Way to capture the memories Mama Kelly!!
Tate,
Your Grandpa feels the same way. He is stuck in Montreal with all the Snow Storms and he can't get home (until Sunday now). Whaaaaaaa!!!!!
rpe
It really was crazy we got so much snow!! It did not feel like Texas at all that day. Our dog went nuts in the snow too. Missed seeing you guys lately.
Post a Comment