
How fitting. As of today, I've traveled to or though 29 of our United States (see red states above). A friend e-mailed me this website, and I tried it out myself. Go to http://www.world66.com/myworld66 to create your own personal map of the states you’ve visited.
Wade and I were just recently in Pennsylvania. Being the crazy spontaneous types (ha-ha), we went to dinner at a restaurant in Delaware, so we could add that state to our state list. I thought that the Delaware excursion would get me to the 30 mark. Nope another area of life I’m hanging on to the ‘20s as long as possible!
It would appear that I have a thing against the North. Am I a discriminating traveler? I like to think that I give all states the chance and opportunity to win me over, but I don’t seem to be Wisconsin or North Dakota’s target market for tourism.
I wonder if I could make it to one of my missing states and hit #30 before March 15? Road trip to Alaska anyone?

1 comment:
Count me in for the road trip!!
I need to make it out to CA. I need to count up my states too!
I am ALWAYS up for a good road trip! Happy Saturday.
Post a Comment