Tuesday, January 31, 2006
back again
It's been 2 weeks since my friend passed away. I still feel that shock of finding out and that sadness that it's so real. I have thought about her, her husband, her kids, and her parents and sister every day since then. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now, and hope that somehow they'll find some comfort from all of the hundreds of people that have been praying for them. I know I'll continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am commenting and I hope it shows up this time. I am keeping your friend in my prayers. I can't imagine.
Yes, we do need to catch up. I called your cell Sunday night. I didn't leave a message. I can't wait to chat. I hope you are doing o.k.! I have thought about you soooo much lately.
Hugs,
J
Post a Comment