So the new series of "The Bachelor" is on right now. I guess there hasn't been enough romance on the show in the past, becuase they've set it in Paris this time. Ooo-la-la! I was hooked on "The Bachelor" in the early days, but now the show just drives me bonkers. I get really embarassesd for the women, but they do so many things that are worthy of the embarassment. It's like a bad car wreck that you just can't stop looking at.
Why are reality shows so successful?
A friend of mine and I recently talked about how refreshing it is to be real with someone. I know that's important to me in all of my relationships, so maybe that's why I like reality TV so much, too. Although as I'm watching "The Bachelor," it's a reminder that it's not very real.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment